- Who should attend the program?
The challenges among the practicing professionals is fast fluctuating and demanding. The dynamics of the profession has changed cumulatively with usage of technology, changing law and competition among peers. The professional becomes vulnerable to competition and macro pressure. Karnataka State Chartered Accountants Association (KSCAA) in its wisdom thought it right to design a program specifically to professional like CA, CS, CMA etc in practice.
- What’s the program Objective?
The program specifically covers major three changes –
- Need for Change
- Opportunities available
- How to change / manage change / make use of the opportunities
- What’s the content of the program?
The content is designed keeping in mind a practicing professional and will cover the following key areas –
- Situational leadership and adaptability
- Innovation and collaborative problem solving
- Customer centricity / perspective
- Understanding and responding to the new-age client and creating value
- Agility in Adapting to and Managing Change
- Managing Ambiguity
- How does program intend to achieve the result?
The Program has following techniques to achieve the object –
- Development thru’ Multiple Inputs
- Simulations / Management Games
- Techniques / Tools / Models
- Case Studies
- Learning by doing / Learning from others
- Role Plays